Offender Project – Accommodation Based & Floating Support
34 Nether Hall Road,
The Offender Floating Support Project works with people who are
- Current offenders, ex-offenders & those at risk of offending aged 16 and over, not wholly but incorporating the specific identified needs of MAPPA, PPO & Young Offenders.
The Offender Project will provide support to single people, couples, households with or without children. We will also provide support regardless of whether you are a council tenant, private tenant, housing association tenant, licensee or homeowner.
The service as well as providing support to clients in their own homes has a numbers of high quality supported properties in Doncaster for clients who do not have suitable accommodation.
You can be helped by the Offender Project if you:
- Are aged 16 years or over.
- Have a need for support to prevent homelessness
- Have a need for support to enable resettlement after a period of homelessness, very unsettled housing or imprisonment
- Require support to live independently
- Have a commitment to working with us and engaging with support
- Have a history of offending or feel you are currently at risk of offending due to your current circumstances
How to get referred?
You can refer yourself by
- phoning 01302 361777
- or email
- or visit our Advice Centre at 1 Nether Hall Road.
Agencies working with people can also refer on their behalf. Eg – Probation Service , Drug Intervention Programme , Health Services , Women's Centre
- Locating and maintaining a suitable place to live.
- Dealing with problems around your tenancy and understanding your rights
- Reporting repairs to Landlords & other agencies
- Developing the skills needed to live independently
- Develop relationships and gaining social skills
- Supporting you to access other relevant services ,for example health services, education and training
- Managing your money and claiming the right benefits
- Settling into a new home – sorting out utilities including Gas and Electricity.
- Facilitating Mediation with family and friends.
- Work with other agencies to ensure all your support needs are met
We cannot offer
- Care services – such as bathing or giving you your medication
- Cleaning of your room
- Doing your laundry
- Repair services (except in our properties)
Our Commitment to you is
- M25 / Target Housing aim to deliver the highest standard of housing, support & training to encourage the positive potential within individuals, families & communities.
- We offer specialist solutions to help vulnerable people develop independent living and a crime free lifestyle.
- M25 / Target Housing promote diversity and challenges discrimination and inequality in all activities. We respect the individual regardless of origin or walk of life.