Doncaster Young Persons Advice Service
19 - 21 South Parade,
Doncaster Young Persons Advice Service is a free and independent Big Lottery funded project, for 16 to 25 year olds, who require advice regarding: Housing, Debt or Welfare Benefits.
The service is delivered, in partnership, by: the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), Disability Advisory Service (DIAL Doncaster) and the M25 Housing & Support Group.
We recognise that Young People often face:
- Increased pressure; due to low incomes
- Increased unemployment
- Increasing debt
- Increasing reliance on welfare benefits
- Significant and complex changes to the welfare benefits system
- Increased difficulties; in relation to accommodation
- Increasing costs, increasing disrepair and increased landlord / tenant issues
Examples of advice available (these lists are not exhaustive):
Housing Advice (M25 Housing & Support Group):
- Homeless options
- Disrepair issues
- Council housing
- Finding accommodation
- Rent arrears
- Possession proceedings
- Landlord eviction and harassment
Debt Advice (CAB):
- Assist with debts
- Budget plans
- Debt relief orders
Welfare Benefit's Advice (DIAL):
- Provide welfare benefit checks
- Help with filling in forms
- Assist in tribunals
How to contact us?
We offer telephone advice and face-to-face appointments in a safe, confidential environment.
Telephone advice is available by phoning or texting the service required:
Debt Advice: CAB - Landline (01302) 217777 or Mob - 07582 462223
Welfare Benefits Advice: DIAL - Landline (01302) 327800 or Mob - 07855 460666
Housing or Homelessness Advice: Landline (01302) 361777 or Mob - 07584 685351
If you wish to have a face-to-face appointment or home visits, please arrange by telephoning the advice service you require.