As an organisation we are committed to moving people away from the street life and towards more sustainable lifestyles for themselves and their communities. Through the development and provision of accommodation solutions and also enabling people to deal with the root causes of their situation. Effective key working, working in partnership with health, education and employment services to ensure effective accessible and inclusive services is central to this aim.
The aims of M25 are:
- To prevent homelessness and break the cycles which cause homelessness, through the provision of effective support and advice.
- To provide quality social housing for homeless persons appropriate to need.
- To effectively manage accommodation for Homeless people.
- To provide services to enable people to break out of the street life and move to a more sustainable way of life for themselves and their communities.
- To support people in their own homes preventing homelessness and enabling people to develop and sustain independent living.
- To work in a way which empowers and includes our clients.
- To understand that people will develop at different speeds and our service provision must allow flexibility to cope with this.
- To provide quality in all our schemes developing and promoting best practice with other communities and organizations, to enable services for our client group to develop.
- To seek to influence policy decisions in respect of our client group.
- To develop and change in response to the needs of the community.
- To have a positive approach to working in partnership with the Local Authority, other statutory and voluntary organisations.
- To provide a confidential and ethical service.
- To promote equality of opportunity and diversity in all aspects of our work.
To increase the profile of the service to ensure the accessibility and awareness of all those who may require our services.
I hope you find the information on this site useful if you have any questions please contact us either by email or on 01302 361777 in emergencies outside office hours contact 01302 369360.