No Second Night Out
19-21 Pillar House,
Phone:01302 361777 (office hours Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) 01302 558039 (out of office hours)
Are you sleeping rough? Have you seen someone who is?
Please call the M25 Outreach Team 01302 558039
The Outreach Project engages with an often hard to reach client group, those people who are homeless and sleeping rough. Our aim is to work with people who are sleeping rough and support them to move into safe and appropriate accommodation.
We work inline with the Government’s ‘No Second Night Out’ strategy. When we meet someone who is sleeping rough, we endeavour to find them suitable, temporary accommodation that same day, so no one has to spend a second night out.
How to get support for you or someone you are concerned about:
Our Outreach Team carry out three Outreach sessions a week. We look around different areas of Doncaster in the early hours of the morning to meet people who are rough sleeping, offer them a hot drink and most importantly offer them support to take a step away from the streets.
In order for us to support as many people as possible, we ask for information from our clients and residents, different services but also from the public. We have a 24hour ‘Rough Sleeper’ phone line. You can call if you’re concerned about someone who is sleeping out, or if you are sleeping rough. We will visit the person and offer support. You can also email .
What you can expect from us:
- We will treat you with respect
- We will listen to what you want and to your concerns
- We will offer an honest, supportive and friendly service
- We will support you to find temporary accommodation if you are sleeping rough
- We will support you to return to your home town or home country if that’s what you want
- We will support you to access other services that may be able to help and work with these services for your best interests
What we expect from you:
That you want to make the step from sleeping on the streets to having accommodation and support.
That you want to work with us and start to address any issues that may be affecting you and your future.
No Second Night Out reporting line 01302 558039